Welcome to the inaugural issue of The Philadelphia Bar Association’s Women in the Profession Newsletter. I am proud to present the first edition, which represents a compilation of empowering articles written by women who have achieved a high level of excellence in the legal profession. My goal for this first edition, and in future editions, is to present unique and relevant perspectives, advice and opinions. Additionally, we seek to explore creative solutions and provide a forum for both current and persistent issues impacting women in the profession today. Lastly, our hope is that you find value in the pragmatic presentation of the issues here and in the future.
I welcome your feedback and comments.
Maureen M. Farrell, Esquire (firstname.lastname@example.org, 215.241.1263
Editor and Chair of The Women In The Profession Newsletter
In this issue:
- Life Skills for Lawyers, by JoAnne A. Epps
- Judge Moss on Mentoring, by Judge Sandra Mazer Moss
- Speak up: Finding Your Authentic Voice, byJane Leslie Dalton
- What’s Happening in America, bySayde Ladov
- Making an Appearance, by Kathleen D. Wilkinson
- What Your Mother Never Told You About Jury Selection, Maria Feeley
- Shackled and Giving Birth in Pennsylvania Prisons, by Kathleen Creamer