Maureen frequently lectures and speaks at companies, schools, the local Bar, and other organizations. She is currently the Chair of the Solo, Small and Mid Size Firm Management Committee. The Committee is involved with issues common to the sector’s practitioners. Marketing, firm infrastructure, client communications, financing, the use of outside consultants, and strategic networking are all areas abut which the Committee is concerned. Maureen will be producing monthly events to address these concerns. Contact her for more information about the Committee: email@example.com
Solo, Small and Mid-Size Firm Management Committee Meeting, Philadelphia Bar Association: 5 pm, February 21st
Please join us for an informative, fun networking program followed by a wine and cheese reception. Space is limited, email Maureen Farrell for more information, or click here to register.
Continuing Legal Education
- Presented and produced a CLE for Jenkins Law library on the Ramifications and Practical Applications of The New Power of Attorney Law Act 95.
- Presented and produced a CLE for the Brehon Law society on the Updates to the Power of Attorney Law in 2017.
Presentations and Speaking Engagements
- “The Practice and the Business of Law, Seeds of Change in the New Year,” 2013.
- “Stereotypes and their Impact, Both Inside and Outside of the Courtroom,” 2014.
- “Public Speaking Do’s and Do Not’s,” 2013.
- Course Planner and Faculty Member at Bench Bar Conference 2013, “Creating and Managing Law Firm Budgets, Managing Office Space, Clients and Loans.”
- Organizer and Presenter of joint event with Solo, Small and Mid Size Firm Management Committee/ Justinian Society/ Brehon Law Society: “Presenting Your Personal Brand After the Death of the Elevator Speech,” 2013.
- Women in Profession Presenter on Business Development and Networking, 2011.
- Organizer and Presenter of Joint Speed Networking Event with The Widener Women’s Network, 2007.