How to Administer An Estate When A Loved One Dies
Learn with us. On April 19, 2023, Maureen Farrell, Esquire, will be discussing what happens when a loved one dies and what initial steps you can take. The event is hosted by Pennsylvania for Modern Courts and the Free Library of Philadelphia. The event is completely free. You"ll come away with information to save you time and money.
Some of Our Continuing Legal Education Programs...
- Presented and produced a CLE for Jenkins Law library on the Ramifications and Practical Applications of The New Power of Attorney Law Act 95.
- Presented and produced a CLE for the Brehon Law society on the Updates to the Power of Attorney Law
- Presented and produced a CLE discussing Living Wills and Health Care Directives along with Estate Planning
Presentations and Speaking Engagements
- “The Practice and the Business of Law, Seeds of Change in the New Year,” 2013.
- “Stereotypes and their Impact, Both Inside and Outside of the Courtroom,” 2014.
- “Public Speaking Do’s and Do Not’s,” 2013.
- Course Planner and Faculty Member at Bench Bar Conference 2013, “Creating and Managing Law Firm Budgets, Managing Office Space, Clients and Loans.”
- Organizer and Presenter of joint event with Solo, Small and Mid Size Firm Management Committee/ Justinian Society/ Brehon Law Society: “Presenting Your Personal Brand After the Death of the Elevator Speech,” 2013.
- Women in Profession Presenter on Business Development and Networking, 2011.
- Organizer and Presenter of Joint Speed Networking Event with The Widener Women’s Network, 2007.