Serving Greater Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey
Strong Commitment to Our Clients
Maureen M. Farrell cares deeply about her clients and works diligently to help them achieve their best possible outcomes.
Before considering law, Maureen met Stanley H. Kaplan, the scholastic test prep pioneer, during college. After discussing her desire to teach and her interest in standardized testing, she spent several years teaching students how to take standardized tests, helping her students acquire the skills and confidence necessary to tackle these tests.
With a master’s degree in education focusing in organizational development, Maureen understands how to manage people, figure out what drives them to reach their potential, and effectively communicate with a wide demographic. As an avid marathon runner, she brings her discipline, drive, and focus to her practice.
After working for a number of solo practitioners, Maureen opened her own practice because it provided her with the flexibility and independence she sought. Her practice emphasizes treating every client with respect.
Whether assisting with your business strategy, formulating a plan for a will or a power of attorney, or discussing your concerns as you age, Maureen understands that every situation is unique and that there is no one-size-fits-all rule. She closely follows the law’s changing nature and puts up her strongest effort to keep you informed. Maureen says, “No matter how complex or simple your matter is, every client is treated the same, and every client is important to us.”
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Montgomery Bar Association
- Member, Philadelphia Bar Association
- Former Chair, Philadelphia Bar Association's Solo,
Small & Mid-Size Firm Management Committee
- Former Probate and Trust Section Representative to the Board of Governors, Philadelphia Bar Association
- Co-Chair Wellness/Quality of Life Committee
- Former Associate Editor, Philadelphia Bar Reporter
- Former Board of Governors of The Philadelphia Bar Association ( 7 year term)
- Membership Task Force, Philadelphia Bar Association
- Investigator – Judicial Commission on Selection and Retention
- Former,Vice President of The Brehon Law Society
- Washington Square West Civic Association
- Executive Board Member, Former VP and Social Chair, Bryn Mawr Running Club
- Juris Doctor, Widener University School of Law
- Master of Education, Temple University
- Bachelor of Arts, Villanova University
Maureen Farrell is serious about her commitment to the community. As a practicing lawyer, she always strives to be engaged and involved in the community she serves. Whether it is by improving the legal profession through service to the local Bar, engaging in pro bono work, writing an article, or joining in on a team for a local charity run, Maureen prides herself on being active, involved, and available for her clients and her community. Maureen was recognized on the Pro Bono Roll of Honor 2016 (exemplary pro bono work) First Judicial District of Pennsylvania.